Sometimes the simpler the better!
1. Soaking toenails in a mix of white vinegar and water can help improve nail fungus.
2. Duct tape can help warts disappear.
3. Crisco is a great skin moisturizer -especially for those with eczema.
4. Olive oil heals ragged cuticles.
5. Pressure stops bleeding.
6. Vaseline and a band aid heal wounds.
7. And the key to looking young? Sunscreen!
Oh- and laughing often, breathing, eating a healthy diet rich in antioxidants, using a retinoid cream (not if pregnant or nursing), drinking water, exercising, and not sweating the small stuff. And sunscreen!
These days, everyone is searching for the elusive Fountain of Youth. But dermatologists know what...Learn More