Sometimes skin care follows the "kiss" principle....
1. Soaking toenails in a mix of white vinegar and water can help improve nail fungus.
2. Duct tape can help warts disappear.
3. Crisco is a great skin moisturizer -especially for those with eczema.
4. Olive oil heals ragged cuticles.
5. Pressure stops bleeding.
6. Vaseline and a band aid heal wounds.
7. And the key to looking young? Sunscreen!
Oh- and laughing often, breathing, eating a healthy diet rich in antioxidants, using a retinol cream (not if pregnant or nursing), drinking water, exercising, and not sweating the small stuff. And sunscreen!